2019 Goal: Getting a Pair and Proving My Husband Right

2019 is right around the corner and I’m just a little excited! I’m ready to start this new format with the website and can’t wait to see what comes of it.

One of the main things I want to focus on and share with all of you is how I cook and create recipes as a Diabetic. My family of course likes what I make, and my husband Jeff has been pushing me to write it down and really get serious about it. He also has mentioned that I should make a microwave cookbook (for him? I’m not sure) but that received a resounding,“Hell no!”

I’ll be creating and sharing some of our favorites and how easy it is to change the amount of carbs, add protein, swap out bad for good fats and also limit allergens.

I promise they will taste good too.

I’ve got a couple already posted on the site under Recipes, so feel free to give them a try. I’d love it if you could post pics and tag me too!

Another goal is to “get out there” on Instagram and FB more. I’m a pretty introverted person (ahem, hiding behind a blog/website, obv.) so its squirmily uncomfortable, but I’m finding that taking chances and making myself feel uncomfortable more often is actually making it easier! Jeff has more than once said I need to get a pair, lol. He’s right 99% of the time, the other 1% he’s a sarcastic bleep of a guy. I love him.

-Kate